First online Praiker’s course on PMPeople is out!
Jose Barato, 3 years ago 1 min read 1615
Effective today, Praiker is publishing the course “Introduction to PMPeople”: the first online course to learn PMPeople at home. This course is in Spanish.
In this course, you will learn:
- How projects can be structured within organizations of any type (large or small, agile or predictive, public or private) and how professional project management can be modeled through 11 collaborative roles.
- First steps in the tool: from user registration until you publish your first project management status report.
- The project stakeholder role: How to invite them to a project –they can also join proactively–; how they can control a project and collaborate using the web or mobile application.
- Feedback features between the different roles.
As the PMPeople team we want to thank Praiker for providing this training course at a symbolic price of 30€.
Check out the introduction video here (Spanish):
Click here to start learning.
Telecommunication Engineer, PMP, PMI-ACP, and accountancy and finance diploma, with more than 25 years of experience in Project Management and IT Consulting. Interim project manager, consultant and trainer. Steering committee chair at PMI Madrid Chapter since 2011. CEO at PMPeople since 2015. PMPeople stands for "People Collaborating on Project Management". He is the author of 4 books on project management. He is a frequent speaker/presenter at events on project management. He has a large training experience on project management topics such as: PMP and PMI-ACP preparation exams, cost management, project scheduling, risk management, procurement management, agile project management, scrum, project management soft skills, project management tools like Microsoft Project, etc. His articles on project management, in Spanish and English, can be read for free at Linkedin and the PMPeople blog.
- Business (15)
- Demand Management Roles (9)
- Frequently Asked Questions (7)
- Guide (25)
- People (18)
- Assignments (2)
- Feedback (2)
- Project Team (2)
- Tracking Time And Expenses (2)
- Process (7)
- Closing (1)
- Executing And Controlling (2)
- Planning (1)
- Project Management (58)
- Management Frameworks (15)
- Organization Owner (OO) (3)
- Project Economy (46)
- Tools (16)
- Supply Management Roles (5)
- Training (6)
- Uncategorized (1)